This traditional natural coffee is produced by over 100 small legacy farmers organized around the Khulani Coffee Society for Agricultural Development in the mountains of Yemen’s northwestern Sa’adah Governorate. “Khulani” is a term of distinction(similar to Kona) that refers to high-quality heirloom coffee varieties produced in the unique climate and soil of Yemen’s northern ranges. Khulani is considered to be one of Yemen’s best and most historic coffees.
Cupping notes:Summer Berries, Apricot Acidity, Mild Chocolate on the Base, with a Rich Oak Depth.
Coffee Bean Matrix Attributes
- Category: Conventional
- Country: Yemen
- Local Region: Sa’adah Governorate
- Process: Natural
- Variety: Audaini, Dawaery, Tuffahi
- Altitude (meters):1400-2500 masl
- Harvest: October- February
- Organic Certification: No
- Fair Trade Certified: No
- Rainforest Alliance Certified: No
- Decaffeinated: No